Meetings begin at 7:30 pm
June 25, 2019
June 11, 2019
June 11, 2019
Cell Phone Competition - see below
Annual Banquet and Awards - Food at Church by 6:00 pm
"Image Analysis, What's It All About?"
John Fishback, APSA, ARPS
by Ward Conaway, PPSA, EPSA
Beginning Image Workshop
June 14th -- 7:30 pm
Home of Jan and Wally Lee
Bring your questions and digital images and we will discuss them.
June 18th, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Home of Bryan Hapke
This will be a basic exploration of Adobe Lightroom.
Contact Bryan for more information and directions to his house.
Sunflower Clock by Lyuda Cameron
City of Spires by Jennifer D'Agostino
Smart Phone Competition - June 11, 2019- NEW DATE
- Smart Phone Competition scheduled in June for our photographic phone users
- One Category "Open"
- All editing must be on your Phone and not from computer software
- Sizing and cropping may be done on a computer
- Two entries per person
- Images must have been taken during the Camera Club Year, July 1 2018 - June 9, 2019, on your phone
- Image size cannot be greater than 1400 pixels wide by 1050 pixels high
- Entries due by midnight, June 9, 2019
- Entries will not accumulate club competition points
- Competition is open to Club Members as well as non-Club Members
- Submit your entries here........ firstname.lastname@example.org Include your name and the name of the entries